Examples include but are not limited to
• Failure to get two Pre Approvals for planned or routine purchases or purchases over the Single Transaction Limit of $1000.00.
• Using the wrong credit card when doing personal shopping.
• Immediately notify the Purchasing Card Coordinator or Administrator, and provide reimbursement within 5 business days of the personal purchase.
• Purchases within the card that should be made through the requisition system on a purchase order or by other procurement means
• Failure to get IT Approval prior to purchase of IT related items.
• Failure to provide appropriate detailed documentation or transaction receipts with monthly billing statement reconciliation.