Lost Receipt Affidavit

• If a cardholder loses a receipt and a duplicate cannot be obtained, the cardholder will need to use of the Lost Receipt Affidavit, Form SPD-PC005.

• Use of this form more than three times during a fiscal year will result in suspension of card privileges for a period of time.