What are the benefits of entering a program apprenticeship at Coastal Pines Technical College?
Are you interested in earning a degree, diploma or certificate? Do you want to receive an hourly wage and on-the-job training while completing school? Are you looking for a career path? If you answered yes to any of these questions, a Registered Apprenticeship might be the right fit for you. Coastal Pines Technical College offers Registered Apprenticeship opportunities to qualified students. If you are selected, you will be hired as a full-time employee, attending classes on a part-time basis. When you complete the apprenticeship program, you will be awarded a U.S. DOL Certificate of Completion that shows you’ve had specialized training in your chosen occupation.
- Get paid to learn
- Develop new skills
- Earn Industry Credentials
- Connect with mentors
- Obtain valuable work experience
Do I qualify?
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must meet CPTC admissions requirements
- Must be physically able to perform the job for which you are hired
- Must meet other qualifications outlined by your employer
What is the benefit to the apprenticeship program for a local employer?
Do you have trouble recruiting a skilled workforce? Do you have difficulty retaining talent? Do you want to diversify your talent pool? Do you want to train and educate your staff to meet your specific needs? If you answered yes to any of these questions, apprenticeships might be the right solution for your business. Apprenticeships are an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop their future workplace. Individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a nationally-recognized credential all at the same time. Components of registered apprenticeships include a fulltime, paid job; work-based learning; part-time classroom instruction; mentorship; and industry-recognized credentials.
- Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow their business
- Improve productivity, profitability, and an employer’s bottom line
- Create flexible training options that ensure workers develop the right skills
- Minimize liability costs through appropriate training of workers
- Become eligible employee tuition benefits
- Increase retention of workers, during and following the apprenticeship.
Employers, build a pipeline of skilled workers. Partner with Coastal Pines Technical College to develop an apprenticeship program that meets you needs!
Contact us today to get started!
Kimberly Burgess, Apprenticeship Coordinator
912.262.4348 | firstname.lastname@example.org