What are the benefits of entering a program apprenticeship at Coastal Pines?
Do you have trouble recruiting a skilled workforce? Do you have difficulty retaining talent? Do you want to diversify your talent pool? Do you want to train and educate your staff to meet your specific needs? If you answered yes to any of these questions, apprenticeships might be the right solution for your business. Apprenticeships are an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop their future workplace. Individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a nationally-recognized credential all at the same time. Components of registered apprenticeships include a fulltime, paid job; work-based learning; part-time classroom instruction; mentorship; and industry-recognized credentials.
- Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow their business
- Improve productivity, profitability, and an employer’s bottom line
- Create flexible training options that ensure workers develop the right skills
- Minimize liability costs through appropriate training of workers
- Become eligible employee tuition benefits
- Increase retention of workers, during and following the apprenticeship.
Employers, build a pipeline of skilled workers. Partner with Coastal Pines Technical College to develop an apprenticeship program that meets your needs!