- Submit the CPTC Application for Admissions
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee
- Take the ACCUPLACER placement test and/or turn in SAT or ACT scores
Test requirements are currently waived through Summer 2024. Please note that some programs have specific requirements, so placement scores may still be required for admission into the program.
- Submit official High School / GED Transcript
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges attended (click here to download the Official Transcript Request Form)
- Submit proof of GA Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the US
If you have any questions, you can send a text to 912.294.6041 or call us at 877.332.8682
Not ready to apply, but want to stay in touch? FIll out the inquiry form below.