Enrolling is as easy as 1-2-3
You and your parent/guardian speak with your high school counselor about the Dual Enrollment program or other dual enrollment options. During this meeting, everyone will sign the Student Participation Agreement form.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Application. There is no fee to apply.
- Submit SAT or ACT test scores – OR – complete the Accuplacer Assessment through the college. See Resources for more Accuplacer information.
- Parent or guardian of the student will need to sign the Dual Enrollment Funding Waiver Agreement and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or the student's high school coordinator.
- 10th Graders ONLY need to complete the Zell Miller Eligibility Waiver and submit it to email@example.com.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Financial Aid Application.
PART I: Students and parents complete this section. Students attending a public or private high school should log in to GAfutures.org and complete the Dual Enrollment Funding Application online. Here is a step-by-step guide to completing the funding application. Students attending a home study program must complete the Dual Enrollment Paper Application and send it to office listed on the application.
PART II: High school counselors or home study instructors complete this section.
PART III: TCSG Colleges complete this section.
Speak with a CPTC high school coordinator at a TCSG college to:
- Discuss course options
- Get registered for class
- Obtain information on getting books for your courses