The Registrar’s Office is responsible for registration, enrollment data, issuing transcripts, evaluating transcripts, verification, and awarding of degrees. It is also the responsibility of the Registrar’s Office to maintain accurate and secure records of all students.
Academic records for students are maintained by the Registrar's office and include a transcript(s), graduation evaluations, transfer credit evaluations, and Coastal Pines Technical College academic records.
For the protection of student’s rights to privacy, the Registrar’s Office ensures the College’s compliance with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended (FERPA), the State Board of Technical and Adult Education, and regulations as established by the State Board of Georgia.
For more information about students’ privacy rights, please refer to the Student Handbook.
Coastal Pines Technical College has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders online. To order simply click on the link below.
- A $7.50 fee will be charged for each Standard transcript request completed online.
- A $15 fee will be charged for Express requests received via fax, email, or in person.
- If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Parchment to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- Transcripts will NOT be processed if you have any outstanding financial obligations to the college or if any restrictive holds have been placed on your student records.
- For transcript requests for records prior to 1993, please allow at least 4 business days for processing. Please take the mailing time into consideration when you order.
- If you are a currently enrolled student and wish to have your current semester grades on the transcript, please be sure to mark your order to hold the transcript until current semester grades are posted. Duplicate transcripts will not be provided if there were missing grades on your transcript and you did not request the hold.
- The Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act of 1974, Public Law 93-380, Section 438, requires written consent of students before any information other than directory information can be released.
Unofficial CPTC Transcripts:
- Log in to BannerWeb - https://w-ssb.coastalpines.edu
- Enter Secure Area (Log on information is on the logon the page)
- Go to: Financial Aid & Student Records → Student Records → Unofficial Transcript
- Select All Levels and Student Transcript Unofficial from the dropdown menu
- Click Submit
Official GED Transcripts:
- GED transcripts are processed by the TCSG State Office in Atlanta.
- If you earned your GED in Georgia, visit the TCSG GED website (https://tcsg.edu/ged_trans_req.php) for more information.
Degree graduates: An Application for Graduation must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office during the term prior to completion of all required courses. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic requirements, including demonstrated mastery of general education competencies, a student will be awarded a degree provided that the student is in good standing with the college.
Diploma graduates: An Application for Graduation must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office during the term prior to completion of all required courses. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic requirements, a student will be awarded a diploma provided that the student is in good standing with the college.
Certificate of credit graduates: An Application for Graduation must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office during the term prior to completion of all required courses. Upon satisfactory completion of all academic requirements, a student will be awarded a certificate of credit provided that the student is in good standing with the college.
Late applications will be processed for the following term.
Application for Graduation is available in the Forms section as well.
Commencement Ceremony Participation:
Students will designate participation in the Commencement Ceremony on the Application for Graduation. A Commencement participation fee will be assessed and is required to be paid prior to graduation or an academic hold will be placed on the student’s account.
BannerWeb is the CPTC student information portal. BannerWeb is a one-stop resource for self-service academic, financial aid, account, and student information.
Services offered online via BannerWeb:
- Transcript Request
- Unofficial transcripts
- Unofficial degree audits (DegreeWorks degree evaluations)
- Enrollment verification
- Financial Aid information
- Account information
Students consult an advisor each term to review goals, academic progress, and to schedule classes for the following term. Academic advisement may be done by phone or via email to facilitate accessibility for the student.
Students are assigned an advisor based on program major; however, students may be advised by an advisor in the major program area.
Students can obtain their advisor information using BannerWeb.
After consultation with an advisor, students may self-register using BannerWeb or the advisor may complete registration.
Drop/Add Period & Late Registration:
The official drop/add period is the first five business days of the term. All schedule changes must be processed by Student Affairs staff. Courses may not be added after the 7th business day of the term.
Late registration will be allowed for students who do not register and pay fees prior to the beginning of the term on a space-available basis. An additional fee may be charged for late registration. Late registration is limited to the first fiive business days of the term.
Withdrawal from College:
Formal withdrawal is accomplished by completion and submission of a Drop/Withdrawal form. This form is available to students via BannerWeb, the CPTC website, or from the Registrar’s Office.
Students who withdraw from a course after the end of the fifth business day of the term shall receive a grade of ‘W’ and shall receive no refund of tuition and fees.
In order to receive a 100% refund; the form must be completed BY THE STUDENT and submitted to the Registrar’s Office by closing time on the fifth business day of the term.
Please look under the forms section at the bottom of the page to find the Course Withdrawal Form.
Enrollment and Degree Verifications:
CPTC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse | 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Using the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service, students can print enrollment verification certificates, view enrollment history and enrollment verifications requested, check student loan deferments, and link to real-time information on student loans.
To access NCS Self Service:
- Login to BannerWeb
- Select Student Affairs and Financial Aid
- Select the National Student Clearinghouse link. Follow directions from the NSC site.
For a full list of electronic student forms, click HERE.
- Transcript Request Form
- Withdrawal Form
- Change of Major Form
- Award Reprint Form
- FERPA Release Form
- Information Change Form
- Incomplete Grade Request Form
- Fall 2022 Graduation Application
- Summer 2022 Graduation Application
Janet Carter, Registrar
Jesup Instructional Site
Phone 912-427-5817 Fax 912-262-4398
Gail Reeves, Assistant Registrar
Main Campus, Waycross
Phone 912-287-4837 Fax 912-262-4398