Dual Enrollment Graduates Applying to CPTC


  1. Submit the CPTC Application for Admissions
  2. Submit official High School / GED Transcript
  3. Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges attended (click here to download the Official Transcript Request Form)
  4. Submit proof of GA Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the US

Click Here to View a Description of Documents Needed

If you have any questions, you can call us at 877.332.8682.