Get Assessed, Get Placed, and Get Learning!
Everyone entering the Adult Education Program must be assessed. Students will be evaluated at these FREE orientation and assessment sessions. Students are then placed in a class based on availability and time preference. All classes are FREE.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Gather your materials to bring to the Orientation and Assessment:
- Bring your proof of residence (Georgia ID, Passport, etc.) You must present a valid, state picture ID before you can be assessed.
- and If you are under the age of 18, you must present official withdrawal forms from the last school that you attended.
- Choose one of our Adult Education locations.
- Discuss your High School Equivalency (GED & HiSET) preparation plan with an Adult Education Instructor to create a road map for your future.
Other Exciting News: Georgia residents earning a GED diploma in Georgia will receive a $500 HOPE Grant to use toward post-secondary education at CPTC or any other college.