Looking for the road to success? Here’s your on-ramp!
Your next step to getting ahead may be found in adult education classes at CPTC. You can start where you are and earn your High School Equivalency (the GED® test or the HiSET® exam). These classes are designed to direct adult learners so that they can compete successfully in today’s workplace. With locations in each of the 13 counties in our service area, the road to success begins close to home.
The Adult Education Program offers high-quality educational assistance, providing the following:
- Assessment of present skills
- Academic counseling and advisement
- Personal attention
- No cost instruction
- Special reading instruction
- Computerized instruction in classroom or online
- Day or Evening classes
Benefits of adult education classes include the following:
- Job Training and Promotion
- High School Equivalency Diploma
- Higher Income
- Improved Academic Skills